Trefoil Clamps / Cable Cleats
Trefoil clamps are used for high voltage single core or higher sizes cables where the current rating is high & 3 core cables are not available.
Sumip Trefoil Clamps are used for laying single core cables in Trefoil touching formation which helps to maintain magnetic symmetry thereby avoiding electromagnetic heating and loss of current.
Sumip Trefoil clamps have been molded from virgin glassfiber filled material.
- High mechanical strength
- Center distance between Trefoil clamps can be increased for lower fault level than 50 KA & hence total requirements of clamps can be reduced thereby reduction in cost.
- Long service life as practically not affected by all chemicals, acids and alkalis.
- Design of clamp & good flexural strength gives good grip on cable & accommodates slight deviation in diameter of cable.
Advantage of Sumip Trefoil Clamps
- Sumip Trefoil Clamps are supplied with bolts, nuts & washers which are generally MS Zinc passivated but galvanized, SS hardware can be supplied against specific requirement.
- Flame retardency feature can be provided against specific requirement.
- Aluminum Trefoil clamps can also be supplied if required.
Current Range of Trefoil Clamps
|Model No.||Min||Max||CC of Mounting Holes in mm|
Sc Series :-
Sizes available from 42mm to 120mm fion cable Diameter
MS zinc paslivated with optional Hardward available in hot dip galvanized or SS 304 / 316
|SC 16||Ø 42mm||Ø 46mm|
|SC 26||Ø 52mm||Ø56mm|
|SC 33||Ø 57mm||Ø 63mm|
|SC 40||Ø 64mm||Ø 70mm|
|SC 46||Ø 71mm||Ø 76mm|
|SC 55||Ø 77mm||Ø 84mm|
|SC 75||Ø 85mm||Ø 105mm|
|SC 82||Ø 105mm||Ø 112mm|
|SC 90||Ø 112mm||Ø 120mm|